APX Platform 2022 Year in Review
Get a Sneak Peek at What’s in Store for 2023!
2022 was a year of exponential growth for APX Platform. Here are just a few of the highlights:
- We gained a multitude of new aesthetic practice clients and now have thousands of users across the globe.
- We completed several successful rounds of our startup medical aesthetics 6-month “How to Start Your Own Multi Million Dollar Aesthetic Practice,” and are now accepting applications for the next session beginning on February 20, 2023. See what past participants are saying! https://vimeo.com/781220993/9bdc0e4cd3 .
- Our team presented educational sessions at 20+ aesthetic industry conferences, including several international speaking engagements.
- “In Touch with Terri: Trade Secrets for Medical Aesthetics podcast had nearly 100,000 downloads
- Our 20+ blogs, free tools, and content-rich Facebook group provided educational resources to the aesthetic community
- We contributed informative articles to 7 aesthetic industry publications and had the opportunity to co-author a plastic surgery practice management book chapter.
- We expanded our team of practice consultants, hiring three dynamic team members with expertise in plastic surgery, healthcare administration, and operations. Together, they hosted dozens of community coaching calls with hundreds of people showing up to learn about hot topics requested by our own APX Platform users.
Rest assured; we are not resting on our laurels. We always say if you want a high-performing practice, you must continually learn and train like a high-performance athlete. At APX Platform, we are continually striving to be better, make enhancements, and provide solutions to serve our clients as well as the entire aesthetic community.
What’s New for 2023: Resources for Exponential Growth
Here are some exciting enhancements coming to APX Platform in 2023:
- Fully redesigned Profit Per Treatment & Revenue Per Hour calculators to allow users to input and visualize data, create scenarios, and save time by matching the products/services defined in their Business Intelligence Dashboard much more easily. In addition, an enhanced Compensation Workbook Calculator will help users more easily and accurately calculate and analyze their gross profit & cost of labor.
- A newly enhanced business intelligence dashboard aggregates data collection, standardizes data, and presents the data visually to give a bird’s eye view of the entire practice’s business performance in real time. Data can be collected from multiple users and presented in one dashboard that is broken down into revenue, COGS, utilization, patient conversions, retail, and more.
- Course certifications that allow 1) Practice owners to verify that employees understood and synthesized the material within the sales and financial courses vs. just completed them; and 2) Team members can use certifications to enhance their personal resume of knowledge and training
Key Strategies and Tactics to Recession-Proof Your Aesthetic Practice for 2023
In uncertain financial times, you need to be smarter with your spending and promote your products and services with the highest profit margins.
Analyzing and understanding your data and business metrics is the SINGLE MOST IMPORTANT thing you can do in your practice to make strategic, data-driven decisions in good economic times or challenging ones. Data gives you the truth, not opinions. Without data to back things up, you are relying on an opinion to make critical business decisions. Data gives you an honest picture and tells you what is working and what is not.
To withstand a recession and build a long-term sustainable and profitable practice, you must hire a solid team, invest in their training, and hold them accountable.
Establish strong leadership and a positive company culture. Adopt a mindset that everyone in your practice matters. People don’t typically leave their jobs because of money and time off. People quit because they feel undervalued, underestimated, or not supported in their roles. So, we encourage you to build a culture of possibilities. Have an open-door policy. Pour yourself into your team wholeheartedly and guide them. Create a career path. Find out what is important to them so you can help them build their dreams. Respect them, teach them, trust them, and empower them to make choices.
Here’s to a profitable 2023!