Highlights of the Medical Spa Show and Upcoming Conferences
Our team at APX had a great time connecting with so many of our tribe at the Medical Spa Show (MSS) in Las Vegas in early February! Our booth was buzzing with so much energy and excitement, and we are so grateful that so many of you stopped by to see a demo of APX and to say hello!
Our team presented several informative workshops during MSS in Las Vegas including:
- How to Develop Long-Term Treatment Plans with Terri Ross, Founder and Co-CEO of APX Platform. Getting patients in the door is only half the battle. Terri explained how to keep them coming back by building trust and rapport during the consultation process to help them achieve the best possible outcomes. Terri spoke about the steps involved to build a strong base of long-term clients, the value of understanding personality types, using the LAER communication model, and the importance of educating vs. selling the patient, along with how to build long-term treatment plans.
- Sharpen your Understand of Revenue Per Hour to Increase Revenue and Coach Your Team with Terri Ross. Terri taught what defines Revenue Per Hour and what this critical KPI tells us. She reviewed what a room at a medical spa should generate in an hour, what an aesthetician room should generate per hour, and how to use this information to manager provider and practice growth, build a forecast with real numbers, create goals to coach your team, manage prices, determine bonuses, and eliminate services that drag you down.
- Growing your Business: KPI Workshop with Terri Ross and Izhak Musli, Co-CEOs, APX Platform. Terri and Izhak’s presentation covered lessons in what to measure, what reports to run, how to set goals, how to measure Revenue Per Hour, Revenue Per Room, Revenue per Category, and Revenue Per Provider, and how knowing this information helps you make informed decisions that have proven to exponentially grow your practice revenue.
CLICK HERE to check out this highlight video of our team at MSS!
Our APX team will be attending several conferences coming in in the next couple of months, delivering more insights, presentations, and of course, exhibiting. If you are attending any of these events, please stop by our booth or presentations and say hello. If we haven’t met in person yet, please introduce yourself as YOU are the reason we do what we do. Nothing makes us happier than connecting with our tribe of aesthetic professionals.
Plus, we offer show specials you won’t want to miss!
Our team will be attending:
- The American-Brazilian Aesthetic Meeting in Park City, Utah this weekend (Feb 16-20th)
- The North America Aesthetic and Anti-Aging World Medicine Congress (AMWC) in Miami February 23-25th
- The Aesthetic Meeting in Miami on April 18-22nd
- The AmSpa Bootcamp in Phoenix, Arizona on April 14-16th
- The AmSpa Bootcamp in Dallas on May 19-21st
Come join us on the path to Peak Performance with education, motivation, and collaboration at upcoming events this winter/spring!